CHOCOLATE BAR CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GENERAL QUESTS
- Everyone 18+ anywhere is permitted to register as a participant.
- All sales are FINAL, but we do understand that sometimes Life Happens. Refund Request MUST be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of your original purchase to be considered. All sales are final on merch orders & chocolate bar orders with no exceptions.
- You do not just have to live in Michigan or in the specific region location where the treasure is buried to participate. Although anyone may purchase tickets, they will be limited at my discretion.
- you will literally be unearthing physical, real treasure from the ground with the exception that I did not hide it in the ground but it could be hanging from a tree (for example).
- All treasure that I have buried/hidden will be directly under or next to (if not buried) a literal painted “X”
- Please be respectful of property by not digging up the town. “X” will always mark the spot.
- I have inserted advanced GPS trackers into each treasure simply so I can know if a treasure has been discovered. If you discover the treasure, please either leave the GPS unit behind where the treasure was discovered or more preferably contact me and I’ll arrange a way to get it from you:)
- Posting or sharing clues on social media and/or through any other means to a third party is strictly prohibited. Consequences of these said actions will immediately disqualify you from the current and any future adventure quest treasure hunts. Furthermore your ticket will be revoked and any retrieval attempts to acquire the treasure thereafter will be met with legal action. In other words, please DO NOT share any clues for any reason to anyone other then yourself, or your immediate team mates (limited to your immediate family or household).
- Please do not ruin the adventure for everyone! DO NOT BY ANY MEANS SHARE THE CLUE(S) ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM VISIBLE TO PUBLIC VIEW. Please protect the privacy of the clue(s) limiting access to yourself as a registered participant and the members of your team only (limited to your immediate household family members). By registering and participating in ANY Johnny's Treasure Quest event you are acknowledging that you have read and fully understand and agree to the liability waiver found on www.johnnystreasurequest.com and during your registration. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be immediately and fully served by our legal affiliates. Anyone infringing in our creative and intellectual property will also be addressed by full legal action.
- By participating in this event, I agree on behalf of myself and anyone I may choose to include as a Quest Partner (limited to your immediate household family members) with the terms of the mandatory Liability Waiver and Release.
- We hold NO responsibility for determining the rightful claimant in the rare event that multiple teams locate it at the same time.
- In the event that a Quest would need to be rescheduled or canceled before the Quest start date due to unforeseen circumstances of any kind, any pre-paid Quests will be refunded. Once the clues are given - ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule Quests as mandated by governing entities or due to any other unforeseen circumstances, or circumstance outside of our control.
- We reserve the right to limit # of Quest availability
- We reserve the right to refuse ANY participant access for ANY reason
- We require that every participant in every capacity of a Quest conduct themselves with the highest level of personal integrity and respect to every member of the community and toward all manner of property at all times.
- We reserve the right to alter a Quest in the event that there is a confidentiality breach of any kind by any participant. Loose lips, sink ships.
JTQ OFFICIAL REFUND POLICY
All sales are FINAL, but we do understand that sometimes Life Happens. Refund Request MUST be made in writing to email@example.com within 48 hours of your original purchase to be considered. No refunds will be issued after the clue for the quest is released. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on any last minute ticket sales.